LinksA wide range of online resources for ESL Testing and activities are available FREE and are very helpful for students.
Here is a list (which I will keep updated):
This FCE Listening Practice Test helps with the second part of the listening exam. This is a monologue by RITA PEARSON on “EVERY KIDS NEED A CHAMPION” involving interacting speakers and lasting approximately 2 minutes.
You then need to complete 10 sentences. You can listen to the audio twice.
- She has spent her entire life at a _________________________________
- Her parents and maternal grandparents were __________________________
- She has personally worked as an educator ___________________________
- Over those years she ____________________ the chance to look at education reforms form a lot of perspectives.
- Teachers know the problems their kids encounter at school: __________________________________________________ (more possible answers)
- Main causes may be, for example,____________________________________ ____________________(more possible answers)
- However teachers never discuss about _______________________________
- According to James Comer ‘No____________________________ occur unless there is a significant relationship
- Rita has been observing teachers over these years and many sustain that they are paid for __________________________ while students are required ___________________
- According to Rita Kids don’t learn if they don’t ___________________________ them.
What makes a good candidate for Cambridge English?
Watch this video from Cambridge English where three Examiners advise candidates on what to do to pass an English test.
Some tips you should keep in mind:
- Listen carefully to the task and partners
- Interact with partners and keep conversation going
- Encourage your partners with gesture, eye-contact
- Show you can extend, paraphrase what you are saying
- Do NOT get stuck ( do not DRY OUT)
- Balance fluency and accuracy
- Put into practice what you have studied and been trained to (TEST SKILLS)
Join this link to view a Set of photos for FCE SPEAKING PART 2
Can you manage Speaking Paper in FCE (B2) exam?
Here is a FULL toolkit to support you and perform well!
Speaking Paper in FCE examination aims to test how ESL speakers CAN communicate effectively face-to-face situations, or express opinions and present arguments with the support of visuals. More details You will take the Speaking test with one or two other candidates and lasts 14 mins approximately. It accounts for 20% of total marks. It is made up of 4 parts.
Continue reading “Speaking Paper FCE”
Masterchef UK 2016 is looking for new competitors to be selected for the new season starting next June. You would like to apply as a candidate. Therefore, you have to create your own SPECIAL dish to submit to the judges in order to be selected. Present your Dish in an amazing way!
ARE YOU READY TO PARTICIPATE?
CLICK Different TASK Winning dishTO DOWNLOAD THE FILE.
Starting lessons from Easter break, we had the occasion to talk about FOOD! yes, again!
Have a look at the wordbook we made collaboratively on Mural.ly