This FCE Listening Practice Test helps with the second part of the listening exam. This is a monologue by RITA PEARSON on “EVERY KIDS NEED A CHAMPION” involving interacting speakers and lasting approximately 2 minutes.
You then need to complete 10 sentences. You can listen to the audio twice.
- She has spent her entire life at a _________________________________
- Her parents and maternal grandparents were __________________________
- She has personally worked as an educator ___________________________
- Over those years she ____________________ the chance to look at education reforms form a lot of perspectives.
- Teachers know the problems their kids encounter at school: __________________________________________________ (more possible answers)
- Main causes may be, for example,____________________________________ ____________________(more possible answers)
- However teachers never discuss about _______________________________
- According to James Comer ‘No____________________________ occur unless there is a significant relationship
- Rita has been observing teachers over these years and many sustain that they are paid for __________________________ while students are required ___________________
- According to Rita Kids don’t learn if they don’t ___________________________ them.