What makes a good candidate for Cambridge English?
Watch this video from Cambridge English where three Examiners advise candidates on what to do to pass an English test.
Some tips you should keep in mind:
- Listen carefully to the task and partners
- Interact with partners and keep conversation going
- Encourage your partners with gesture, eye-contact
- Show you can extend, paraphrase what you are saying
- Do NOT get stuck ( do not DRY OUT)
- Balance fluency and accuracy
- Put into practice what you have studied and been trained to (TEST SKILLS)